Receive Only the E-News Updates You Want – Update Your Profile Today!
Lots of big news related to my work in the genealogy field! Here’s a brief summary of what I’m up to and how you can participate:
- Smarter Genealogy: a genealogy initiative for family historians of all skill levels, from beginner to expert . . . featuring tips, templates, tricks and more – launches TOMORROW, Friday, January 11, 2019. And it’s FREE!
- Smarter Genealogy Facebook Group: there will also be a new Facebook group for Smarter Genealogy opening up tomorrow as well!
- Smarter Genealogy Podcast: my first podcast about genealogy will launch the week of January 28th, 2019 – stay tuned!
- Better E-News Updates: read the information below and you’ll see that I’m trying to improve the type of email blasts I send out. This means offering choices as to what type of information you want to receive and also sending “regional” email blasts to subscribers in the United States, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe.
All subscribers to my e-news will get the first announcement and access to Smarter Genealogy tomorrow!
Update Your E-News Profile
If you are a current subscriber to my e-newsletter CHECK YOUR EMAIL including those “promotional” and “junk” folders. You should see an email request to update your profile. I need you to update your profile so that you receive updates about Smarter Genealogy including freebies such as cheat sheets, templates, webinars and more. In addition, you can tailor your existing preferences so you only receive the types of e-news updates you want. Also, please add your location since I will soon be creating e-news updates specifically for regional audiences in the US, Canada, Australia,, UK and Europe!
Didn’t Receive an Update Profile Email?
If you didn’t receive the update profile email, or maybe you deleted it by accident, here’s what you do: click HERE and sign up. If your email is already on the list, you’ll see the form appear with a RED link asking you to update your profile.
Update Now and Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How about a little incentive? If you update your profile by Monday,
January 14th, you could win a $100 USD Amazon Gift Card*!
* Giveaway open to new and existing subscribers to the Abundant Genealogy E-News mailing list. Existing profiles must have a minimum of one field update made no later than 11:59 pm Central Standard Time on Monday, January 14, 2019 in order to be entered into the random drawing. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at the Smarter Genealogy
Not Subscribed? Subscribe NOW
I’ll also include all NEW SUBSCRIBERS to my E-News mailing list in the $100 Amazon Gift Card giveaway. Click below and watch for a confirmation in your inbox (and check those Promotional and Spam folders too!)
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.