FREE WEBINAR The 10 Most Useful Databases for Eastern European Research presented by Lisa Alzo at Legacy Family Tree Webinars
NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR The 10 Most Useful Databases for Eastern European Research presented by Lisa Alzo, Wednesday, May 15th, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 pm Pacific. “With more information available online, it is often possible to find key records for your Eastern European ancestors in free and subscription databases. Learn about the various record sets available, how to access them, and how to overcome privacy and language issues and other research roadblocks.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of The 10 Most Useful Databases for Eastern European Research for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Tuesday, May 21st.
Presenter: Lisa Alzo
Lisa A. Alzo M.F.A. is a freelance writer, instructor, and internationally recognized lecturer, specializing in Slovak/Eastern European genealogical research, writing your family history, and using the Internet to trace female and immigrant ancestors. She is the author of ten books, including the award-winning Three Slovak Women, and hundreds of magazine articles, and writes the blog “The Accidental Genealogist.”
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 907 classes, 1,183 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,013 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit https://www.genealogybargains.com/lftwebinars for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved