Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on All 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Discover Your Roots Summer 2018 Edition just $9.99 USD – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Jewish Genealogy for the Non-Jew: History, Migration, DNA – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Jewish Genealogy for the Non-Jew: History, Migration, DNA presented by Schelly Talalay Dardashti, Wednesday, August 1st, 1:00 pm Central. “Most people do not know who they are more than a few generations back. Some do know, others suspect, but for the majority of genealogists, it is a surprise when they discover Jewish ancestors. Many of these initial discoveries come from having done a DNA test. What resources are available to those who wish to pursue research in this “new” field? What are the essentials that will help researchers understand their ancestors? What historical events have led to migrations and distance from Jewish ancestry? We will discuss history, migration, essential clues (customs, food, terminology, languages), and much more.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Discover Your Roots – Summer 2018 Edition – just $9.99 USD at Family Tree Magazine! This beginner’s genealogy guide has all you need to know to get started tracing your family tree and finding ancestors, from the experts at Family Tree Magazine.
With this Discover Your Roots guide, you’ll get articles about:
- 79 great genealogy websites for beginners to find family history—familiar ones like Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, MyHeritage and Findmypast, plus websites you haven’t tried yet.
- What genealogy records you should look for, and how to find them, including birth, marriage and death records; censuses, passenger lists, immigration records and more.
- The best, easiest ways to find ancestors using online family trees and the hints they give you.
- Five sites that let you create and print a frame-worthy family tree.
- How to choose the best DNA test for you, and how to figure out how you’re related to your genetic genealogy matches.
- Genetic genealogy Q&A with expert answers to common questions from DNA newbies.
- References and blank forms you can copy and fill out with family tree information, including an ancestor chart, DNA results log, and relationship chart (with average amounts of shared DNA)
Priced at just $9.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay – via MyHeritage
Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on ALL 23andMe DNA test kits! If you missed out on the amazing sale prices for 23andMe during Amazon Prime Day, here’s your chance to still get great savings! During the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale, you can get the 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit – a basic autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – regularly priced at $99 USD, for just $69 USD! And the 23andMe Ancestry Service + Health test, regularly priced at $199 USD, is just $139 USD! Sale valid through August 9th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE for more details on the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale including special savings for Canada and UK residents, and FREE SHIPPING on Amazon!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.