Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on Ancestry.com subscriptions – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 78% on Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Family Tree Magazine: Save 40% on Expert Videos – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 50% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- iDrive: Save 90% on 1st year of 2TB online backup – just $6.95 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Georgia: Gateway to Westward Expansion – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 25% – just $75 USD – CLICK HERE
LAST CHANCE to Save 40% on Expert Videos from Legacy Family Tree
LAST DAY! Save 40% on Expert Videos at Family Tree Magazine! “Do you want to take your genealogy research to the next level? Family Tree Genealogy Videos have you covered! With 350 to choose from on the topics that matter most — from demystifying DNA and preserving vintage photos to mastering ancestry.com and sorting through immigration records — there’s a video to get you on the path to success! And when you buy before April 11th, save 40% on the videos you need for your research!”
- Cloud Technology: Preservation and Organization
- Things to Purge and Save
- 5 Fast Photo Fixes
- DNA Demystified
- Who’s Got What? Comparing Records at the Giant Genealogy Websites
Regular prices start at just $8.99 USD, with sale prices at just $5.39 USD! Sale valid through April 11th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Georgia: Gateway to Westward Expansion presented by Rorey Cathcart, Wednesday, April 11th, 7:00 pm – “Georgia holds a critical place in the history of the expansion of the United States west. Learn the common mistakes that can stall your Georgia research. Explore repositories, history and collections unique to the state to get your family history adventure off on the right foot.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
90% off iDrive automatic online backup: normally $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Click HERE to sign up now and click HERE for more info – via iDrive.
Save 50% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp digital download! “Are you overwhelmed with the sheer volume of family pictures spread around your computer, phone, photo albums, file folders, and memory boxes? Do you have heritage family photos that you’re concerned about preserving? How do you start? What’s the priority? Where do you save photos… and how do you share them with family members? Learn from Ben and Hilarie Robison of Legacy Tale how to use technology to simplify these tasks and finally get your “photo house” in order, plus avoid future photo overwhelm.In this two-part webinar, Hilarie will teach you how to scan old photos with a scanner or your phone, with proper settings for storing as well as printing so you can preserve and share those priceless heirloom pictures. In his signature style that makes complex technology understandable for everyone, Ben will clearly explain the basics of digital photo management and sharing so you can efficiently manage your mountains of digital photos going forward. Together, this husband-wife team will teach you how to manage the mess and preserve what’s precious. ”
Regularly, $29.99 USD, now just $14.99 USD! Use promo code SPRING50 at checkout – sale valid through April 16th. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save 78% on Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection at Family Tree Magazine! ”Your DNA results are a fantastic tool in your genealogy research. In fact, genetic genealogy can be the key to breaking down pesky brick walls and find new branches of your family tree. Get the most out of your DNA results and discover how to dig deeper into your family history with the resources in this huge collection. You’ll get everything from a breakdown of the types of tests offered to how to use your results to find living relatives and common ancestors. And with a whopping 78% discount, you’ll discover a plethora of tools and techniques for understanding and analyzing your results, from GEDMatch and Evernote to triangulation and new ways to view your own tree, to solve family mysteries and break down brick walls.
Best of all, the Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection features digital products you can download right away while you’re waiting for your book to arrive in the mail; you get instant access to everything!” This MEGA Collection includes:
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy (paperback)
- Using DNA to Solve Family Mysteries (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy Cheat Sheet (digital download)
- Jump into GEDMatch (video download)
- DNA Triangulation: What It Is and How to Use It (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy: Tools to Analyze DNA Results (video download)
- Using Evernote to Track Your DNA Data (video download)
- Dealing with Your DNA Matches (video download)
- Genetic Mismatch: DNA Conflicts in Your Family Tree (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy and Y-Chromosomal Testing (video download)
- Using DNAGEDcom (video download)
- Which Test is Best? (video download)
Regularly over $450 USD, now just $99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained: History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace 3rd Edition Revised by Elizabeth Shown Mills! “Evidence Explained is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources–a guide so thorough that it leaves nothing to chance. While countless websites now suggest ways to identify their offerings, few of those address the analytical needs of a researcher concerned with the nature and provenance of web material, whose numerous incarnations and transformations often affect the reliability of their content.” Regularly $59.95, you pay just $47.85 for the print version and just $32.95 for the Amazon Kindle version! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with your Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
Save 25% at MyHeritage DNA – $75 USD! For just $75 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
- SAME PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $75 USD sale price for MyHeritage DNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.