Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on All 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Discover Your Roots Summer 2018 Edition just $9.99 USD – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR An Overview of Important Historical Record Collections – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on One-Year Subscription to Family Tree Webinars with promo code thomas15 – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
LAST DAY for THESE GENEALOGY BARGAINS!
Don’ t let these prices slip by you – these deals end TONIGHT at 11:59 pm Central:
- LAST DAY! Larsen Digital: Save up to 50% on Home Movie Transfers and Photo Scanning – Click HERE
- LAST DAY! Midwest DNA: Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Qroma: Save up to 35% on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos – Click HERE
- LAST DAY! The Write Stuff: Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on Writing Skills Online Course – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Vitagene: Save 50% on Health Reports at Vitagene – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Discover Your Roots – Summer 2018 Edition – just $9.99 USD at Family Tree Magazine! This beginner’s genealogy guide has all you need to know to get started tracing your family tree and finding ancestors, from the experts at Family Tree Magazine.
With this Discover Your Roots guide, you’ll get articles about:
- 79 great genealogy websites for beginners to find family history—familiar ones like Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, MyHeritage and Findmypast, plus websites you haven’t tried yet.
- What genealogy records you should look for, and how to find them, including birth, marriage and death records; censuses, passenger lists, immigration records and more.
- The best, easiest ways to find ancestors using online family trees and the hints they give you.
- Five sites that let you create and print a frame-worthy family tree.
- How to choose the best DNA test for you, and how to figure out how you’re related to your genetic genealogy matches.
- Genetic genealogy Q&A with expert answers to common questions from DNA newbies.
- References and blank forms you can copy and fill out with family tree information, including an ancestor chart, DNA results log, and relationship chart (with average amounts of shared DNA)
Priced at just $9.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE WEBINAR An Overview of Important Historical Record Collections presented by MyHeritage Webinars, Tal Erlichman, Tuesday, July 31st, 1:00 pm Central – “In this webinar, we will highlight new MyHeritage record collections. You will learn everything there is to know about the collections from the information they include to how to best leverage the records in your own family history research.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Subscriptions – including renewals! Genealogy education – where you are! If you don’t already have a subscription, this is a GREAT SALE! And if you already have a subscription, use the link below to automatically extend your current plan an additional year! Regularly $49.95 USD per year, now just $42.46 when you use promo code THOMAS15 at checkout! Click HERE to shop – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay – via MyHeritage
LAST DAY! Save 25% on Home Movie Transfers and 50% on Photo Scanning during Larsen Digital’s Summer Sale! Larsen Digital professionally saves all your video tapes, movie reels, photographs, slides, negatives or audio tapes onto DVD or to digital. Larsen Digital is offering discounts until July 31st for Genealogy Bargains readers. Make this the year that you preserving the past for the future.
Movie Film Transfers 8mm, Super8 & 16mm
- Standard Def 480×720
21¢, just 16¢ per foot
Use promo code GBsd
- High Def 1080×190 was
26¢per foot, just 20¢ per foot
Use promo code GBhd
Click HERE to get started. See Movie Film details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/movie-film-transfers.html
- 300 DPI:
30¢just 15¢ per photo
Use promo code GB300
- 600 DPI:
45¢just 30¢ per photo
Use promo code GB600
See Photo Scanning details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/genealogy-bargains-photo-scanning.html
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st: you must fill out your order form no later than July 31st in order to lock in this special sale price; then you have 7 days to drop off/mail your photos or film to Larsen Digital for scanning. Click HERE for movie transfer sale and click HERE for photo scanning sale – via Larsen Digital
LAST DAY! Save 25% or more on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos! Are you STILL sitting on that photo scanning project that you committed to as a New Year’s resolution? Or do you have tons of digital images that need to be sorted and classified? Well I’ve got several products – for both iOS and Mac – from Qroma that you MUST take a look at. You won’t believe how easy these tools make the entire process of scanning, cataloging and preserving your precious family photos.
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st. Click HERE for more information, get discount promo codes plus FREE SHIPPING – via Qroma
LAST DAY! Save 50% on Health Reports at Vitagene Using Your DNA Data from 23andMe, AncestryDNA and MyHeritage DNA! Click HERE to read my recent review “Vitagene – More than Just Another DNA Testing Company.”
Vitagene Products Using Your DNA File
The following products use your raw DNA file from 23andme, AncestryDNA or MyHeritage:
- Complete Bundle: Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + Skin Report + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $79 USD, now just $39.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Health Report: DNA Kit & Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $49 USD, now just $24.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Vigor Bundle: FREE Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + 90 days of 4 personalized supplements + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $198 USD, , now just $73.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
To claim your savings, make sure you enter promo code gene50 at checkout! Click HERE to get started – via Vitagene
Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on ALL 23andMe DNA test kits! If you missed out on the amazing sale prices for 23andMe during Amazon Prime Day, here’s your chance to still get great savings! During the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale, you can get the 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit – a basic autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – regularly priced at $99 USD, for just $69 USD! And the 23andMe Ancestry Service + Health test, regularly priced at $199 USD, is just $139 USD! Sale valid through August 9th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE for more details on the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale including special savings for Canada and UK residents, and FREE SHIPPING on Amazon!
LAST DAY! Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads! MidwestDNA was held online on Saturday, June 9th as an all-day virtual DNA and genealogy conference featuring speakers Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman. We’re holding a special sale now through July 31st! Save 50% on all Midwest DNA digital downloads, including the Midwest DNA Bundle!
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries
- Begging for Spit: Encouraging Others to Test
- DNA & Health: What Can You Really Discover?
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- Y-DNA Projects
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Click HERE for more information. Sale is valid through July 31st!
LAST DAY! Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before July 31st, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code sunny18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: In addition to saving 30% off the regular price, Lisa is making this special offer: the first 15 students to register will receive one free 15-minute one-on-one consultation with coach Lisa Alzo (via Skype, FaceTime or Phone).
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.