Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Thursday, April 19, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save 87% on White Like Her: My Family’s Story of Race and Racial Passing Ebook – CLICK HERE
- Amazon: Save up to 64% on Dragon Naturally Speaking software – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: HUGE SALE on Genealogy Forms and Templates – CLICK HERE
- Flip-Pal: FREE SHIPPING plus sale on Mother’s Day Collection mobile scanner bundle – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: 50% Off All DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads – CLICK HERE
- Living DNA: HUGE SALE! Save 50% on Living DNA – only $79 USD! – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: HUGE SALE on MyHeritage DNA – only $69 USD! – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Sale on Genealogy Forms and Templates at Family Tree Magazine! “Don’t lose track of your family discoveries or waste precious genealogy time! With Family Tree’s customizable forms and templates, you can easily record, track, store, and share your family history. We have vibrant forms and templates for all of your research needs. Don’t wait, get the forms you need to stay organized while supplies last!”
- Essential Family Tree Library CD Bundle: Don’t lose track of your family discoveries! Use the genealogy worksheets, templates and checklists on these CD’s to organize your family facts and keep tabs on your progress. You’ll boost your productivity with these genealogy forms at your fingertips! Or get the same bundle as a download! Regularly $44.98, now just $32.99! Click HERE for the CD version and click HERE for the download version.
- Ultimate Genealogy Templates Bundle: After you’ve learned the format of standard genealogy charts and worksheets, you’ll see why generations of genealogists have found them so handy. They’re the ultimate organizational tools, from research logs to binder templates and recipe cards. With the Ultimate Genealogy Templates Collection, you’ll have your hands on a wealth of useful family history forms that you’ll soon be filling out like a pro. Regularly $168.99, now just $49.99! Click HERE to shop.
Check out the ENTIRE collection of genealogy and family tree forms, charts and templates! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
MyHeritage DNA – just $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Note: you must purchase two (2) or more MyHeritage DNA test kits for this special price!
Sale valid through April 25th. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay! Via MyHeritage DNA
FREE SHIPPING on MyHeritage DNA at Amazon!
Want to avoid the shipping charges on MyHeritage DNA? If you have an Amazon Prime membership (click HERE for more info), then you get 2-day FREE SHIPPING when you make your purchase via Amazon!
Regularly $99 USD, now just $69 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon!
Save 50% on All DNA Boot Camp digital downloads at Hack Genealogy! Each year, National DNA Day on April 25th, celebrates the announcement in 1952 of the discovery of DNA. Now in its 15th year, National DNA Day has become a day to raise awareness about DNA testing and education. To celebrate, all DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads with DNA expert Mary Eberle, JD produced by Hack Genealogy are ON SALE! Save 50% off the regular price of $25.99 USD . . . you pay just $12.99 USD each! Use promo code DNADAY18 at checkout to claim your savings! Titles include:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Each digital download consists of two 90-minute recorded webinars, with Q&A periods, PLUS extensive handouts.
Save 87% on White Like Her: My Family’s Story of Race and Racial Passing at Amazon – “White Like Her: My Family’s Story of Race and Racial Passing is the story of Gail Lukasik’s mother’s “passing,” Gail’s struggle with the shame of her mother’s choice, and her subsequent journey of self-discovery and redemption.
In the historical context of the Jim Crow South, Gail explores her mother’s decision to pass, how she hid her secret even from her own husband, and the price she paid for choosing whiteness. Haunted by her mother’s fear and shame, Gail embarks on a quest to uncover her mother’s racial lineage, tracing her family back to eighteenth-century colonial Louisiana. In coming to terms with her decision to publicly out her mother, Gail changed how she looks at race and heritage.
With a foreword written by Kenyatta Berry, host of PBS’s Genealogy Roadshow, this unique and fascinating story of coming to terms with oneself breaks down barriers.”
Regularly $22.99 USD print version, the Amazon Kindle version is just $2.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save up to 64% on Dragon Naturally Speaking software! Amazon has an AMAZING deal on this voice to text software! I use Dragon everyday and not just because of the arthritis in my hands . . . it is often more convenient just to speak commands into the computer when I am working on genealogy. I couldn’t get half as much research and work done if I didn’t have Dragon Naturally Speaking. I love how it recognizes my voice and “builds” a vocabulary of words and terms that I frequently use. Plus, I draft all my books with Dragon using Microsoft Word . . . I can state commands like “Next line” or “semicolon” and it knows what I mean!
Some advice: the Home version is really all you need and it is available in a download version (no shipping fee) or with a CD installation.
Save 64% and don’t miss this sale! Regular price is $99.99 USD, now pay just $35.99 USD! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
Save an Additional 20% on Living DNA – only $79 USD! The National DNA Day Sales are starting with Living DNA the first of the Big 5 DNA testing companies to announce a HUGE SALE! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Regularly $159 USD, now just $79 USD! Sale valid through April 26th, 12:00 pm GMT. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
FREE SHIPPING plus Sale on Mother’s Day Collection mobile scanner bundle at Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner! “We have assembled an affordable collection of items that are a perfect gift for mom and grandmom and priced at $15.00 less than if the items were purchased separately!
Regularly $184.97, now just $169.97! Included is the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, Deluxe Carry Case, and Cleaning Cloth. Plus FREE SHIPPING in the continental US. Sale valid through Monday, May 14th. Click HERE to shop – via Flip-Pal mobile scanner
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.