Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, October 21, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save up to 50% on The Family Tree Toolkit by Kenyatta Berry! – CLICK HERE
- LAST CHANCE! AncestryDNA: Save 30% on AncestryDNA – just $69 USD during Family History Month Sale – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save 30% on ALL Downloads! – CLICK HERE
- Flip-Pal: HUGE Savings on special Flip-Pal mobile scanner bundle! – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on GEDMatch & Combining DNA and Non-DNA Evidence Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR True Stories of Families Reunited thanks to Genetic Genealogy – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: Save during MyHeritage DNA Halloween Sale – just $59 USD! – CLICK HERE
- FLASH SALE! Research, Write, Connect!: Save 40% on The Write Stuff: Telling the Story online course with promo code HURRY18 – CLICK HERE
LAST CHANCE to Save on AncestryDNA!
ENDS TODAY! Save 30% during AncestryDNA Family History Month Sale – just $69 USD! There’s no other family quite like yours, and AncestryDNA® can help you find a deeper connection to the people and places that shaped your unique story. Regularly $99 USD, now just $69 USD! Sale valid through Sunday, October 21st! Click HERE to save – via AncestryDNA
NEW! Save with Ancestry Discovery Pack!
The Ancestry Discovery Pack combines advanced DNA science with billions of historical records to give you a more complete picture of your past. You get AncestryDNA® + U.S. Discovery 6-month membership – this make a great gift for a friend, a family member or for you!
Regularly $198 USD if purchased separately, pay just $99* USD – you save 50%! Click HERE for more details!
*Offer ends October 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid for new Ancestry subscribers only. Excludes taxes and shipping. $198 price represents cost if items are purchased separately at standard price. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 6-month offer. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least two days before your renewal date. Cancel by visiting the My Account section or by contacting us. See our Renewal and Cancellation Terms for further details.
AncestryDNA just $69 USD plus FREE SHIPPING via Amazon!
Pay just $69 USD via Amazon PLUS get FREE SHIPPING if you are an Amazon Prime member! Click HERE to shop for AncestryDNA via Amazon.
If you do not have a Prime Membership at Amazon, click HERE to sign up for a FREE 30-day trial!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
SPECIAL FLASH SALE! Save 40% on The Write Stuff: Telling the Story from Research, Write, Connect! The Write Stuff: Telling the Story is a six-week online writing journey with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo of Research, Write, Connect!
Save 40% off the regular price: Normally $149.00 USD, now just $89.00 USD! You must use coupon code HURRY18 at checkout to receive your discount! Sale valid through Monday, October 22nd! Click HERE to save – via Research, Write, Connect!
NEW! Save 30% on ALL DOWNLOADS at Family Tree Magazine! Family Tree Magazine is celebrating Family History month in a big way. Every week, Family Tree Shop will have exclusive savings and deals. The deal changes each week, so check back to see the new sale every Sunday. This week save 30% on all genealogy downloads! Prices are as marked but don’t wait, this sale ends Saturday!
Family Tree can help you grow your family tree with downloads for every aspect of your research. We continually update our downloads category to offer you the best PDFs, videos, and forms for your genealogy research. Best of all, these resources are available immediately after purchase and you can take your research on-the-go. Download resources from the experts today!
- Family Tree Factbook eBook: This convenient, timesaving collection of genealogy hacks gathers the best resources, tips, lists and need-to-know facts from the experts at Family Tree Magazine. Inside, you’ll find fast facts about a variety of family history topics, such as important dates in US history, the different kinds of DNA tests, and how to use the best genealogy websites. Regularly $24.99 USD, now just $17.49 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- Best Family History Projects eBook: These simple family history projects will help you use your research in new and exciting ways, with practical tips and strategies for publishing your genealogy in a report or blog, printing decorative family trees, saving your research in the cloud and more. You can also get the whole family excited about ancestry with this eBook’s family-friendly genealogy projects for kids. Regularly $14.99 USD, now just $10.49 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- English Genealogy Cheat Sheet: Dig into your English ancestry with this at-a-glance guide to English genealogy basics. This cheat sheet download includes information about English genealogy records and how to find English records online, plus quick guides to the history and geography of England and Britain. Regularly $9.99 USD, now just $6.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- RootsMagic Cheat Sheet: Organize your genealogy with RootsMagic. This quick guide will show you how to create, build, edit, and share family trees in one of the most popular genealogy software programs, featuring tips and techniques for using the program’s more complex features. Regularly $9.99 USD, now just $6.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 1 Download: Organize your research with these downloadable genealogy forms, including family tree templates online record forms to preserve your ancestry. . Regularly $19.99 USD, now just $13.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 2 Download: Organize your research with these downloadable genealogy forms, including family tree templates and online record forms to preserve your ancestry. Regularly $19.99 USD, now just $13.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- Which Test is Best?: How do the “big four”; DNA testing services—23andMe, AncestryDNA, FamilyTreeDNA and MyHeritage—compare and which is right for your genealogy research? Explore what each offers, how much their testing costs, and what the results look like. Check out examples of actual results from each competing testing service before you commit with your DNA and your credit card. Regularly $39.99 USD, now just $27.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
- Things to Purge and Save: Don’t be a family history hoarder—but don’t toss genealogy treasures by mistake. Family Tree Magazine’s Family Archivist columnist Denise Levenick explains how to tell the difference. You’ll see why you might be hanging onto family history excess, how to handle an archival inheritance, and how to create a “watch list” for essential info. Develop a plan to future-proof your genealogy and deal with research clutter. Regularly $39.99 USD, now just $27.99 USD! Click HERE to buy now!
Sale valid through Saturday, October 27th, 2018. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
*No coupon code necessary. Prices are as marked. Sale ends October 27, 2018 at 11:59 pm MT. Sale excludes live courses, subscriptions, gift cards, bundles, kits, and third-party products. Sale valid on Family History Month Savings category only. Other exclusions may apply. Not valid with other offers.
NEW! FREE WEBINAR True Stories of Families Reunited thanks to Genetic Genealogy presented by MyHeritage Webinars, Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018, 1:00 pm Central – “MyHeritage has brought together many long lost relatives thanks to DNA Matching technology and a huge database of family trees and historical records. In this webinar, our research team will present a few of our favorite heartwarming reunions.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 30% GEDMatch & Combining DNA and Non-DNA Evidence Boot Camp! Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters shares her tricks and tips on using the popular (and FREE) GEDmatch program, AND walks you through a case study focusing on combining DNA and non-DNA evidence. Mary will also answer your questions live during the online webinars.
- GEDMatch – Powerful Tools for Analyzing DNA Results and Finding New DNA Matches: GEDMatch is a free, third-party website offering additional tools to interpret your DNA results. Tools include a chromosome browser. GEDMatch accepts DNA test results from DNA testing companies, such as Ancestry, FTDNA, and 23andMe. It can be a great way to find new matches. Learn how to use this helpful website.
- Case Study: Combining DNA and Non-DNA Evidence: This case study shows the importance of combining DNA and non-DNA evidence to solve an unexpected genealogy mystery. With an extensive tree in hand, it might seem that DNA would only help fill in gaps and breakdown brick walls. However, DNA helped in “pruning” an entire branch of the client’s tree and uncovered a mystery. DNA (along with census records, family stories, and even a pony!) and helped reconstruct the pruned branch.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register by Monday, November 12, 2018 and receive $6 off the registration price for a low $19.99 USD! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you’ll still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Click HERE for more information and to register – via Hack Genealogy
Spooky savings during MyHeritage Halloween DNA Sale – just $59 USD! Uncover your ethnic origins and find new relatives with our simple DNA test.
- The highest technological standards meet the most affordable price on the market.
- Your DNA reveals your unique heritage — the ethnic groups and geographic regions you originate from.
- Find new relatives you never knew existed through your shared DNA.
Here are the amazing prices during the MyHeritage DNA Halloween Sale:
- MyHeritage DNA US – just $59 USD
- MyHeritage DNA Canada – just $79 CAD
- MyHeritage DNA UK – just £59 GBP
Sale prices valid through October 31st. Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage
Free Shipping Offer at MyHeritage DNA
BONUS! Get FREE SHIPPING when you order 2 or more MyHeritage DNA test kits! No promo code needed – discount calculated at checkout! Limited Time Offer – DON’T DELAY! Click HERE to shop and don’t delay! – via MyHeritage
Save up to 50% on pre-order of The Family Tree Toolkit: A Comprehensive Guide to Uncovering Your Ancestry and Researching Genealogy by Kenyatta Berry! This book is guaranteed to be the HOTTEST genealogy book this Fall! “The popularity of Family History has increased over the past five years due to TV shows like Genealogy Roadshow, Finding Your Roots, and Who Do You Think You Are? The ability to access records online has opened up the one time hobby for genealogy enthusiasts to the mainstream.
While this is not a comprehensive guide to all things genealogy, it is a roadmap to help you on this journey of discovery, whether you are looking for your African Asian, European, or Jewish ancestry. The Family History Toolkit guides you on how and where to begin, what records are available both online and in repositories, what to do once you find the information, how to share your story and of course DNA discoveries.”
Save BIG on Genealogy Bargains Value Pack at Flip-Pal mobile scanner! I LOVE my Flip-Pal mobile scanner – it is in my backpack or wheelie bag with my laptop wherever I go. I’ve used it to scan family photos when visiting relatives, I’ve even scanned photos in frames on the wall! And I’ve scanned military medals, jewelry and more.
Save $34 with the Genealogy Bargains Value Pack from Flip-Pal! Regularly $228.96, now just $194.96 – you receive:
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner model 100C
- Deluxe Carry Case
- Sketch Kit
- Preserving Your Family’s Oral History and Stories ebook by Thomas MacEntee
Click HERE to shop via Flip-Pal
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.