Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, June 24, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Save 25% on Ancestry Service DNA test kit – CLICK HERE
- 23andMe Canada: Save 25% on Ancestry Service DNA test kit – CLICK HERE
- Amazon: Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History – CLICK HERE
- ENDS TODAY! AncestryDNA UK: World Cup Sale – Save 20% – just £79! – CLICK HERE
- Family History Researcher Academy: Save 25% on English/Welsh Family History Online Course – CLICK HERE
- ENDS TODAY! Family Tree Magazine: Save 50% on All Books during Summer Book Sale – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: 40% Off All DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads – CLICK HERE
- Lisa Alzo: Save 30% on The Write Stuff family history writing course – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: Get MyHeritage DNA for just $69 USD! – CLICK HERE
- Picture Keeper: Save up to 65% on Picture Keeper photo preservation systems – CLICK HERE
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
ENDS TODAY! Save 50% on All Books (and Select E-Books) at Family Tree Magazine! “Now that Summer is in full swing, it is harder and harder to stay indoors, even when you are doing research on your family tree. Here at Family Tree, we believe there is no reason to stay cooped up inside all summer even when you are tracking your ancestors. What better way to relax than bring your research outside as you enjoy the beautiful sunshine? Whether you are looking for a book to leisurely browse through at the beach or for a reference guide to take on-the-go as you travel for your genealogy research, Family Tree has you covered!
And to celebrate Summer, Family Tree is offering the biggest book event of the year! Save 50% on all books* when you buy before Sunday! Don’t want to ruin your new book purchase by bringing it on-the-go? All eBooks with a paperback versions available are also 50% off! So don’t wait, grab these sizzling hot books for your summer reading!
Recommended Selections for Summer Book Sale
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy – “See what genetic testing for ancestry can do for you. This book discusses how to use DNA testing in genealogy – from selecting the best test to interpreting your DNA test results and branching out your genealogical family tree.” Regularly $29.99, sale priced at $14.99. Click HERE to shop.
- Unofficial Guide to Ancestry.com, Second Edition – “This newly updated and expanded guide will show you how to use Ancestry.com, including AncestryDNA. Full of Ancestry.com tips and strategies, this complete guidebook to Ancestry.com will help you find your ancestors’ records and build out your family tree on the no. 1 genealogy website.” Regularly $26.99, sale priced at $13.49. Click HERE to shop.
- The Family Tree Irish Genealogy Guide – “Discover your Irish roots! This comprehensive book will show how to find your Irish ancestors and learn more about them, with guides to identifying immigrant ancestors, researching major Irish records, and understanding Irish history and geography.” Regularly $26.99, sale priced at $13.49. Click HERE to shop.
- Organize Your Genealogy – “Optimize every aspect of your family history (from your paper files and workspace to your genealogy software and digital organizational systems) with this comprehensive guide to organizing your research.” Regularly $25.99, sale priced at $12.99. Click HERE to shop.
- The Family Tree Cemetery Field Guide – “Uncover your ancestors with this guide for how to find a grave, understand tombstones and use death records and other cemetery data in your genealogy research. This book contains detailed step-by-steps for using FindAGrave and BillionsGraves, plus guides for understanding tombstone epitaphs and symbol meanings.” Regularly $24.99, sale priced $12.49. Click HERE to shop.
- The Family Tree Italian Guide – “Learn how to discover your Italian ancestors with this comprehensive guide to using Italian records and genealogy websites. This guide teaches you how to find your ancestors in Italian census and birth, marriage and death records, plus how to use Italian maps and understand Italian-language records.” Regularly $26.99, sale priced at $13.49. Click HERE to shop.
And don’t forget that Family Tree Magazine has FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 USD! Summer Book Sale valid through Sunday, June 24th! Click HERE to shop and save – via Family Tree Magazine
*No coupon code necessary. Prices are as marked. Sale ends June 24, 2018, at 11:59 pm MT. Valid on Summer Books category only. Sale excludes bundles, gift cards, third party books, and straight to eBooks. Not valid with other offers or on previous purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History by Mary Eberle, JD. Release in November 2017, there is a huge price drop at Amazon PLUS this ebook is now available in PDF format at the same discount!
“DNA testing for family history is becoming wildly popular. Television advertisements, talk shows, books, and even Facebook are filled with stories of big family discoveries using DNA. Once you decide to get your DNA tested, you will likely have many questions. 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History answers many of these questions and more. The various tips were selected after listening to hundreds of people’s questions during live workshops and webinars. The 23 tips for DNA testing are split into sections on autosomal DNA, X-DNA, Y-DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and additional tips. There’s even a bonus tip at the end!”
Summer Sale! Save 40% on DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads and More! To celebrate, all DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads with DNA expert Mary Eberle, JD produced by Hack Genealogy are ON SALE! Save 40% off the regular price of $25.99 USD . . . you pay just $15.59 USD each! No promo code needed – savings are automatic at time of purchase! Sale valid through Saturday, June 30th.
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Each digital download consists of two 90-minute recorded webinars, with Q&A periods, PLUS extensive handouts. Visit the DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads page at Hack Genealogy for more information – click HERE!
Save 25% on English/Welsh Family History Online Course from Family History Researcher Academy! English/Welsh Family History course is a 12-month program and here are the details:
- 4 Tips that professional genealogists use
- 2 Quick ways to push your family history research even further back in time
- Analysis of which data sets can really help you to expand your tree
- How to find new leads
- What other information can be used to build the story of your ancestor’s life? (We all know that cold statistics like date of birth marriage and death can be so boring!)
- All this delivered in a package of 52 weekly modules in Pdf format (requires Adobe Acrobat) with a download link sent to your inbox by email each week, for as long as you remain a member
Here is your chance to save 25% off the regular price of this 52-week online course! You save $3.50 USD / £2.75 GBP per month on the full price. You’ll get 52 weekly modules delivered to your computer, so that you can peruse them at your own speed and at the time that you want. And you can cancel at any time!
Save up to 65% on Picture Keeper! Picture Keeper is an amazing device that looks like a simple USB flash drive but it is so much more. Yes, you could buy a cheap flash drive and take the DIY approach but Picture Keeper has an automated system of making sure ALL of your photos are backed up! Right now you can get the 32GB Picture Keeper with 16,000-Photo Capacity, regularly $129.99, for just $44.99! Sale prices also apply to the 4GB, 8GB and 16GB sizes. Sale valid through Monday, June 25th. Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
Save 25% on Ancestry Service DNA test kit at 23andMe! Now through Monday, June 25th, 23andMe is running a special offer for customers in the US and Canada to receive 25% off their Ancestry Service DNA test kit.
Regularly $99 USD, the special offer price is just $74 USD. Click HERE to shop via 23andMe US. For Canadian residents, regularly $129 CAD, the special offer price is just $96 CAD. Click HERE to shop via 23andMe Canada.
FREE SHIPPING via Amazon!
Want to save money and get 23andMe at the same special “Root for Your Roots” price (25% off) PLUS FREE One-Day Shipping? If you have an Amazon Prime membership, click HERE and order your test through Amazon!
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Sizzling Summer Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before June 30th, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code summer18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: If you enroll on or before June 30th, you could qualify for a drawing for a FREE REGISTRATION! Click HERE for more information and to enroll today – via Lisa Alzo and The Accidental Genealogist
ENDS TODAY! Save 20% on AncestryDNA UK during World Cup Sale! “Celebrate all the sides of your enthicity this summer! Save 20% on AncestryDNA.” Regularly £99 GBP, now just £79 GBP! Sale valid through June 24th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA UK
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.