Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, July 22, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on All 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! AncestryDNA Canada: Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA – just $99 CAD! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! AncestryDNA UK: Save 20% on AncestryDNA – just £63! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save an Extra $5 on Instant Family Reunion Kit with promo code REUNION5 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! HB Media Solutions: Save 81% on VHS to DVD conversion – 6 tapes for just $17 USD! – CLICK HERE
- Larsen Digital: Save up to 50% on Home Movie Transfers and Photo Scanning – Click HERE
- NEW! Legacy Box: Save up to 66% on Photo and Movie Digitization Services – CLICK HERE
- Midwest DNA: Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
- Qroma: Save up to 35% on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos – Click HERE
- NEW! Scan My Photos: Scan 1,000 photos for just $19! – CLICK HERE
- The Write Stuff: Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on Writing Skills Online Course – CLICK HERE
- Vitagene: Save 50% on Health Reports at Vitagene – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
TODAY ONLY! Save an Extra $5 on Instant Family Reunion Kit from Family Tree Magazine. Celebrate Parents Day, Sunday, July 22nd with this special offer! “There is no single element that makes for a successful family reunion. Putting together the perfect gathering requires careful planning and preparation. From scheduling a date and coordinating a venue with relatives, to supplying food and fun for the actual event.”
Regularly $40.96 USD, sale price $19.99 USD, you pay just $14.99 USD when you use promo code REUNION5 at checkout! Sale valid TODAY ONLY, Sunday, July 22nd. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
NEW! Convert 6 VHS tapes for just $17 USD with HB Media Solutions! “Did you know that 20 years is the average shelf life of VHS tapes? Don’t run the risk of losing the memories contained in these VHS tapes. Memories define who we are… Got a pile of old VCR tapes? VHS to DVD transfer service is one of our most popular transfer requests. We’ll transfer them into digital copies!” For six (6) VHS tapes up to two hours each, regularly $84 USD, now just $17 USD! Sale valid through Monday, July 23rd. Click HERE to shop – via HB Media Solutions
NEW! Save up to 66% on Legacybox “Forever Made Simple” – now this is a deal! You’ve seen the ads on Facebook advertising the Legacy Box Starter kit for $82 and they’ll scan everything you can fit in the box they send you. “Just fill Legacybox with your tapes, film, pictures, and audio. Send it in and we’ll send it back with your memories preserved on dvds and optional thumb drive.” Well, you can get that same deal for just $28.00 USD via Groupon. Sale valid through Monday, July 23rd. Click HERE to get started – via Groupon.
NEW! Save 89% on Photo Scanning via ScanMyPhotos! Scan up to 1,000 4×6″ photos for just $19! Regularly $179.95, you can get photos scanned at 300 dpi and sent back to you in various formats including DVD, USB flash drive and more! Sale valid through Monday, July 23rd. Click HERE to save – via Groupon
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA – just $99 CAD! “Discover the family story your DNA can tell. Uncover your ethnic mix, discover distant relatives, and find new details about your unique family history with AncestryDNA.”
Regularly $129 CAD, now just $99 CAD! Sale valid through Sunday, July 22nd. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
Save 20% on AncestryDNA – just £63! “THE AVERAGE BRITISH PERSON’S DNA IS ONLY 36% BRITISH! Discover your unique ethnic mix and find living relatives around Europe and the rest of the world with AncestryDNA, the largest global DNA database.”
Regularly £79, now just £63! Sale valid through Tuesday, July 24th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA UK
Save 25% on Home Movie Transfers and 50% on Photo Scanning during Larsen Digital’s Summer Sale! Larsen Digital professionally saves all your video tapes, movie reels, photographs, slides, negatives or audio tapes onto DVD or to digital. Larsen Digital is offering discounts until July 31st for Genealogy Bargains readers. Make this the year that you preserving the past for the future.
Movie Film Transfers 8mm, Super8 & 16mm
- Standard Def 480×720
21¢, just 16¢ per foot
Use promo code GBsd
- High Def 1080×190 was
26¢per foot, just 20¢ per foot
Use promo code GBhd
Click HERE to get started. See Movie Film details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/movie-film-transfers.html
- 300 DPI:
30¢just 15¢ per photo
Use promo code GB300
- 600 DPI:
45¢just 30¢ per photo
Use promo code GB600
See Photo Scanning details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/genealogy-bargains-photo-scanning.html
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st: you must fill out your order form no later than July 31st in order to lock in this special sale price; then you have 7 days to drop off/mail your photos or film to Larsen Digital for scanning. Click HERE for movie transfer sale and click HERE for photo scanning sale – via Larsen Digital
Save 25% or more on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos! Are you STILL sitting on that photo scanning project that you committed to as a New Year’s resolution? Or do you have tons of digital images that need to be sorted and classified? Well I’ve got several products – for both iOS and Mac – from Qroma that you MUST take a look at. You won’t believe how easy these tools make the entire process of scanning, cataloging and preserving your precious family photos.
QromaScan USB Bundle
Everything you need to start scanning and tagging your photos at a discounted price. Includes:
- A QromaScan Lightbox (includes a 9 volt adapter)
- A QromaScan USB Adapter
The QromaScan USB Adapter is a special USB cable containing a step up converter that transforms the standard 5 volts of electricity that come from nearly all USB power sources into the 12 volts suitable for powering the Lightbox’s LED light strip. Using the QromaScan USB Adapter, you can power your Lightbox from nearly any USB power source, including your iPhone adapter, a computer USB port, or a rechargeable USB power bank. If you use a USB power bank with 2 USB ports, you can even power the lights and charge your phone at the same time. Regularly $59.99 USD, you pay just $44.99 USD when you use promo code GenUSB at checkout – includes FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more information.
QromaTag for macOS
This amazing app comes with the following features:
- No typing. Seriously, typing field by field is one of the main reasons people don’t tag their photos. Now it’s as easy as talking.
- We relate to you. When describing your photos, we find it natural to use words like “This is my mom and I at xxx in the summer of xxx” QromaTag can detect familial words and tag the image with their full names, so the description gets something personal, but the metadata gets information that is searchable.
- Speed. There are lots of shortcuts build into QromaTag that make it easy to whip through photo libraries quickly. One customer recently reported doing about 700 in just a couple of hours.
Regularly $49.99 USD, you pay just $32.49 USD when you use promo code GenBargain at checkout! Click HERE for more information.
Qroma Total Bundle
Includes the QromaScan USB Bundle PLUS QromaTag. Regularly $109.99 USD, you pay just $71.42 USD when you use promo code GenTotal at checkout – includes FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more information.
Remember this sale is valid through July 31, 2018 – via Qroma
Vitagene Products Using Your DNA File
The following products use your raw DNA file from 23andme, AncestryDNA or MyHeritage:
- Complete Bundle: Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + Skin Report + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $79 USD, now just $39.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Health Report: DNA Kit & Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $49 USD, now just $24.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Vigor Bundle: FREE Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + 90 days of 4 personalized supplements + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $198 USD, , now just $73.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
To claim your savings, make sure you enter promo code gene50 at checkout! Click HERE to get started – via Vitagene
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Note: you must purchase two (2) or more MyHeritage DNA test kits for this special price! Click HERE to shop and don’t delay – via MyHeritage
Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on ALL 23andMe DNA test kits! If you missed out on the amazing sale prices for 23andMe during Amazon Prime Day, here’s your chance to still get great savings! During the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale, you can get the 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit – a basic autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – regularly priced at $99 USD, for just $69 USD! And the 23andMe Ancestry Service + Health test, regularly priced at $199 USD, is just $139 USD! Sale valid through August 9th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE for more details on the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale including special savings for Canada and UK residents, and FREE SHIPPING on Amazon!
Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads! MidwestDNA was held online on Saturday, June 9th as an all-day virtual DNA and genealogy conference featuring speakers Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman. As part of the 12 Days of Genealogy Christmas in July at Genealogy Bargains, we’re holding a special sale now through July 31st! Save 50% on all Midwest DNA digital downloads, including the Midwest DNA Bundle!
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries
- Begging for Spit: Encouraging Others to Test
- DNA & Health: What Can You Really Discover?
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- Y-DNA Projects
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Click HERE for more information. Sale is valid through July 31st!
Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before July 31st, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code sunny18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: In addition to saving 30% off the regular price, Lisa is making this special offer: the first 15 students to register will receive one free 15-minute one-on-one consultation with coach Lisa Alzo (via Skype, FaceTime or Phone).
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.