Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Saturday, July 28, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on All 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save 64% on Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Early Bird Registration for Fall 2018 Virtual Conference – CLICK HERE
- Larsen Digital: Save up to 50% on Home Movie Transfers and Photo Scanning – Click HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on One-Year Subscription to Family Tree Webinars with promo code thomas15 – CLICK HERE
- Midwest DNA: Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
- Qroma: Save up to 35% on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos – Click HERE
- The Write Stuff: Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on Writing Skills Online Course – CLICK HERE
- Vitagene: Save 50% on Health Reports at Vitagene – CLICK HERE
FREE RECORDING – The Write Stuff Q&A: Answers to Your Family History Writing Questions
On Tuesday, July 24th, family history writing expert Lisa A. Alzo, MFA and genealogy educator and author Thomas MacEntee conducted a LIVE Q&A session focused on the importance of writing up your genealogy and family history research. These materials are now available to the public for FREE!
- The Write Stuff Q&A Video Recording
- The Write Stuff Q&A Summary Handout
Topics covered include:
- “I don’t write well. What can I do?” How to build your family history writing skills.
- “I don’t know where to start!” How to plan out a family history writing project.
- “What are my book production options?” How to get started on creating a printed or digital family history book.
- “What do I do with old family photos, slides and even audio taped interviews that I want to include in my writing project?” How to finally digitize and preserve precious family memories.
NEW Genealogy Bargains
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Subscriptions – including renewals! Genealogy education – where you are! If you don’t already have a subscription, this is a GREAT SALE! And if you already have a subscription, use the link below to automatically extend your current plan an additional year! Regularly $49.95 USD per year, now just $42.46 when you use promo code THOMAS15 at checkout! Click HERE to shop – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 64% on Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit from Family Tree Magazine! “Give your research structure and guidance with the Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit. If you like to keep all your work together and organized, you’ll love the contents of this kit, packed with the best research tools to trace your genealogy. Fill your genealogy binder with all the family tree forms, cheat sheets, templates and other paperwork that inevitably starts building up, so keep it all in one place built expressly with family historians’ needs in mind.”
WITH THIS COLLECTION YOU’LL GET:
- A physical binder to keep your work together and organized
- Over 120 printable and digital worksheets for documenting your discoveries
- Checklists and cheat sheets to guide your research
- Surname sheets, immigrant research forms, census extraction forms, vital records worksheets, and many, many more
- Family tree templates and informative charts
- Tips on source documentation and online research tools
- Cheat sheets for making the most of Google’s free search tools
Regularly $109.93 USD, you pay just $39.99 USD! Sale valid through July 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save $40 on Fall 2018 Virtual Conference at Family Tree Magazine! “Do you want to learn new tips, tricks, and techniques for breaking down your genealogy brick walls and find your family history? Do you want the benefits of a genealogy conference, without the hassle and expense of travel? Look no further than our 2018 Fall Virtual Genealogy Conference held September 21-23, 2018!
Our 3-day virtual genealogy conference is all online, which means you don’t have to worry about long lines, travel expenses, or missing a single tip, trick, technique or resource. We’ve taken the hassle out by recording every presentation so you can download and view them at your convenience. You get to make your own schedule and learn at your own pace.”
Regularly $199.99 USD, you pay just $149.99 USD – this is a content value of over $700 USD! Early bird discount valid through August 17th. Click HERE to register – via Family Tree Magazine
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay – via MyHeritage
Save 25% on Home Movie Transfers and 50% on Photo Scanning during Larsen Digital’s Summer Sale! Larsen Digital professionally saves all your video tapes, movie reels, photographs, slides, negatives or audio tapes onto DVD or to digital. Larsen Digital is offering discounts until July 31st for Genealogy Bargains readers. Make this the year that you preserving the past for the future.
Movie Film Transfers 8mm, Super8 & 16mm
- Standard Def 480×720
21¢, just 16¢ per foot
Use promo code GBsd
- High Def 1080×190 was
26¢per foot, just 20¢ per foot
Use promo code GBhd
Click HERE to get started. See Movie Film details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/movie-film-transfers.html
- 300 DPI:
30¢just 15¢ per photo
Use promo code GB300
- 600 DPI:
45¢just 30¢ per photo
Use promo code GB600
See Photo Scanning details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/genealogy-bargains-photo-scanning.html
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st: you must fill out your order form no later than July 31st in order to lock in this special sale price; then you have 7 days to drop off/mail your photos or film to Larsen Digital for scanning. Click HERE for movie transfer sale and click HERE for photo scanning sale – via Larsen Digital
Save 25% or more on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos! Are you STILL sitting on that photo scanning project that you committed to as a New Year’s resolution? Or do you have tons of digital images that need to be sorted and classified? Well I’ve got several products – for both iOS and Mac – from Qroma that you MUST take a look at. You won’t believe how easy these tools make the entire process of scanning, cataloging and preserving your precious family photos.
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st. Click HERE for more information, get discount promo codes plus FREE SHIPPING – via Qroma
Vitagene Products Using Your DNA File
The following products use your raw DNA file from 23andme, AncestryDNA or MyHeritage:
- Complete Bundle: Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + Skin Report + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $79 USD, now just $39.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Health Report: DNA Kit & Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $49 USD, now just $24.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Vigor Bundle: FREE Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + 90 days of 4 personalized supplements + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $198 USD, , now just $73.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
To claim your savings, make sure you enter promo code gene50 at checkout! Click HERE to get started – via Vitagene
Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on ALL 23andMe DNA test kits! If you missed out on the amazing sale prices for 23andMe during Amazon Prime Day, here’s your chance to still get great savings! During the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale, you can get the 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit – a basic autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – regularly priced at $99 USD, for just $69 USD! And the 23andMe Ancestry Service + Health test, regularly priced at $199 USD, is just $139 USD! Sale valid through August 9th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE for more details on the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale including special savings for Canada and UK residents, and FREE SHIPPING on Amazon!
Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads! MidwestDNA was held online on Saturday, June 9th as an all-day virtual DNA and genealogy conference featuring speakers Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman. As part of the 12 Days of Genealogy Christmas in July at Genealogy Bargains, we’re holding a special sale now through July 31st! Save 50% on all Midwest DNA digital downloads, including the Midwest DNA Bundle!
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries
- Begging for Spit: Encouraging Others to Test
- DNA & Health: What Can You Really Discover?
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- Y-DNA Projects
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Click HERE for more information. Sale is valid through July 31st!
Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before July 31st, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code sunny18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: In addition to saving 30% off the regular price, Lisa is making this special offer: the first 15 students to register will receive one free 15-minute one-on-one consultation with coach Lisa Alzo (via Skype, FaceTime or Phone).
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.