Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Saturday, July 21, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on All 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- NEW! AncestryDNA Canada: Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA – just $99 CAD! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! AncestryDNA UK: Save 20% on AncestryDNA – just £63! – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save an EXTRA 20% on Select Genealogy Bundles with promo code BUNDLE20 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Larsen Digital: Save up to 50% on Home Movie Transfers and Photo Scanning – Click HERE
- Midwest DNA: Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Qroma: Save up to 35% on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos – Click HERE
- The Write Stuff: Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on Writing Skills Online Course – CLICK HERE
- Vitagene: Save 50% on Health Reports at Vitagene – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA – just $99 CAD! “Discover the family story your DNA can tell. Uncover your ethnic mix, discover distant relatives, and find new details about your unique family history with AncestryDNA.”
Regularly $129 CAD, now just $99 CAD! Sale valid through Sunday, July 22nd. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
Save 20% on AncestryDNA – just £63! “THE AVERAGE BRITISH PERSON’S DNA IS ONLY 36% BRITISH! Discover your unique ethnic mix and find living relatives around Europe and the rest of the world with AncestryDNA, the largest global DNA database.”
Regularly £79, now just £63! Sale valid through Tuesday, July 24th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA UK
NEW! Save 25% on Home Movie Transfers and 50% on Photo Scanning during Larsen Digital’s Summer Sale! Larsen Digital professionally saves all your video tapes, movie reels, photographs, slides, negatives or audio tapes onto DVD or to digital. Larsen Digital is offering discounts until July 31st for Genealogy Bargains readers. Make this the year that you preserving the past for the future.
Movie Film Transfers 8mm, Super8 & 16mm
- Standard Def 480×720
21¢, just 16¢ per foot
Use promo code GBsd
- High Def 1080×190 was
26¢per foot, just 20¢ per foot
Use promo code GBhd
Click HERE to get started. See Movie Film details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/movie-film-transfers.html
- 300 DPI:
30¢just 15¢ per photo
Use promo code GB300
- 600 DPI:
45¢just 30¢ per photo
Use promo code GB600
See Photo Scanning details at https://m.slidescanning.com/genealogy/genealogy-bargains-photo-scanning.html
Sale valid through Tuesday, July 31st: you must fill out your order form no later than July 31st in order to lock in this special sale price; then you have 7 days to drop off/mail your photos or film to Larsen Digital for scanning. Click HERE for movie transfer sale and click HERE for photo scanning sale – via Larsen Digital
NEW! Save 25% or more on Qroma Products – AMAZING Tools to Scan and Tag Your Family Photos! Are you STILL sitting on that photo scanning project that you committed to as a New Year’s resolution? Or do you have tons of digital images that need to be sorted and classified? Well I’ve got several products – for both iOS and Mac – from Qroma that you MUST take a look at. You won’t believe how easy these tools make the entire process of scanning, cataloging and preserving your precious family photos.
QromaScan USB Bundle
Everything you need to start scanning and tagging your photos at a discounted price. Includes:
- A QromaScan Lightbox (includes a 9 volt adapter)
- A QromaScan USB Adapter
The QromaScan USB Adapter is a special USB cable containing a step up converter that transforms the standard 5 volts of electricity that come from nearly all USB power sources into the 12 volts suitable for powering the Lightbox’s LED light strip. Using the QromaScan USB Adapter, you can power your Lightbox from nearly any USB power source, including your iPhone adapter, a computer USB port, or a rechargeable USB power bank. If you use a USB power bank with 2 USB ports, you can even power the lights and charge your phone at the same time. Regularly $59.99 USD, you pay just $44.99 USD when you use promo code GenUSB at checkout – includes FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more information.
QromaTag for macOS
This amazing app comes with the following features:
- No typing. Seriously, typing field by field is one of the main reasons people don’t tag their photos. Now it’s as easy as talking.
- We relate to you. When describing your photos, we find it natural to use words like “This is my mom and I at xxx in the summer of xxx” QromaTag can detect familial words and tag the image with their full names, so the description gets something personal, but the metadata gets information that is searchable.
- Speed. There are lots of shortcuts build into QromaTag that make it easy to whip through photo libraries quickly. One customer recently reported doing about 700 in just a couple of hours.
Regularly $49.99 USD, you pay just $32.49 USD when you use promo code GenBargain at checkout! Click HERE for more information.
Qroma Total Bundle
Includes the QromaScan USB Bundle PLUS QromaTag. Regularly $109.99 USD, you pay just $71.42 USD when you use promo code GenTotal at checkout – includes FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more information.
Remember this sale is valid through July 31, 2018 – via Qroma
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! Save 20% on Select Genealogy Bundles during Bundle Bonanza at Family Tree Magazine!* “Bundle Bonanza starts today! Whether you are looking to dig into your European ancestry, you want to get started using DNA in your research, you want to get your research organized, or something else, we have a collection perfect for your research needs! These collections normally already have HUGE discounts so they are rarely discounted, but, for two days only, we are offering an EXTRA 20% off select resource bundles and research collections. That’s an extra 20% off on top of already incredible savings. Simply use code BUNDLE20 at checkout to apply your additional discount. But don’t wait, this sale ends tomorrow!”
- Italian Genealogy Research Collection
Regularly $225.94 USD, sale price $74.99 USD, you pay just $59.99 USD with promo code!
- German Genealogy MEGA Bundle
Regularly $329.89 USD, sale price $89.99 USD, you pay just $71.99 USD with promo code!
- Do More With Your DNA Collection
Regularly $259.94 USD, sale price $70.00 USD, you pay just $56.00 USD with promo code!
- Genetic Genealogy MEGA Bundle
Regularly $459.88 USD, sale price $99.99 USD, you pay just $99.99 USD with promo code!
- The Best Technology for Smart Genealogy Bundle
Regularly $349.92 USD, sale price $129.99 USD, you pay just $103.99 USD with promo code!
- FamilySearch.org Power User Ultimate Bundle
Regularly $281.93 USD, sale price $70.00 USD, you pay just $56.00 USD with promo code!
This offer is TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY – sale valid through Saturday, July 21st! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
*Use code BUNDLE20 at checkout to apply discount. Sale ends July 21, 2018 at 11:59 pm MT. Valid on select bundles only. Not valid with other offers. Other exclusions may apply.
Vitagene Products Using Your DNA File
The following products use your raw DNA file from 23andme, AncestryDNA or MyHeritage:
- Complete Bundle: Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + Skin Report + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $79 USD, now just $39.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Health Report: DNA Kit & Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $49 USD, now just $24.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
- Vigor Bundle: FREE Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation + 90 days of 4 personalized supplements + FREE 15 Minute Nutritional Phone Consultation. Regularly $198 USD, , now just $73.50 USD with promo code gene50 at checkout!
To claim your savings, make sure you enter promo code gene50 at checkout! Click HERE to get started – via Vitagene
MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Note: you must purchase two (2) or more MyHeritage DNA test kits for this special price! Click HERE to shop and don’t delay – via MyHeritage
Summer Travel Sale – Save 30% on ALL 23andMe DNA test kits! If you missed out on the amazing sale prices for 23andMe during Amazon Prime Day, here’s your chance to still get great savings! During the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale, you can get the 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit – a basic autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – regularly priced at $99 USD, for just $69 USD! And the 23andMe Ancestry Service + Health test, regularly priced at $199 USD, is just $139 USD! Sale valid through August 9th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
IMPORTANT: Click HERE for more details on the 23andMe Summer Travel Sale including special savings for Canada and UK residents, and FREE SHIPPING on Amazon!
Save 50% on ALL Midwest DNA digital downloads! MidwestDNA was held online on Saturday, June 9th as an all-day virtual DNA and genealogy conference featuring speakers Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman. As part of the 12 Days of Genealogy Christmas in July at Genealogy Bargains, we’re holding a special sale now through July 31st! Save 50% on all Midwest DNA digital downloads, including the Midwest DNA Bundle!
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries
- Begging for Spit: Encouraging Others to Test
- DNA & Health: What Can You Really Discover?
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- Y-DNA Projects
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Click HERE for more information. Sale is valid through July 31st!
Prime Time Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before July 31st, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code sunny18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: In addition to saving 30% off the regular price, Lisa is making this special offer: the first 15 students to register will receive one free 15-minute one-on-one consultation with coach Lisa Alzo (via Skype, FaceTime or Phone).
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.