Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, May 28, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- FINAL DAY! AncestryDNA: Get AncestryDNA for just $69 USD! – CLICK HERE
- TODAY ONLY! Family Tree University: Save 20% on any June 2018 Course with promo code JUNESAVE20 – CLICK HERE
- FINAL DAY! Family Tree Magazine: HUGE Memorial Day Sale – 30% off Genealogy E-Books, FREE GIFT plus FREE SHIPPING – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 71% on Family Photo Rescue Kit – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR The Palatine Immigrants: Tracing and Locating 18th Century German Immigrants Online – CLICK HERE
- LegacyTale: Save over 40% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition – CLICK HERE
- FINAL DAY! Midwest DNA: Save 40%! Online DNA Genealogy Adventure featuring Blaine Bettinger – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Get MyHeritage DNA for just $79 USD! CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
TODAY ONLY! Save 20% on any June 2018 Course at Family Tree University! “Happy Memorial Day! To celebrate, Family Tree University is offering a very special deal. We rarely offer discounts on courses but we have made an exception for today only! Save 20% on your registration fees when you register for any June course! Use code JUNESAVE20 at checkout to apply the discount. But don’t wait, this offer ends at midnight!”
- The Best Technology for Smart Genealogy Online Workshop: You’re already using Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org to search, but do you know the best tools and gadgets for preserving and organizing your genealogy? What about using technology with DNA to prove a relationship or the best apps to share your findings with family and friends? If you want to learn about the best websites and technology for researching, organizing, preserving and sharing your genealogy, this week-long workshop will bring you up to speed.” Click HERE to register!
- What the Pros Know: Research Secrets of the Pros: “There’s a fine line between doing genealogy research – and doing genealogy research well. In this workshop, you’ll learn how experienced genealogy professionals approach challenges in their projects and some of the key strategies they take to unearth hidden records. If you’ve ever wondered about the accuracy of your research or how another genealogist can turn up so many records in their family history, this workshop is for you.” Click HERE to register!
- Genetic Genealogy 201: Cracking the Genetic Code Online Genealogy Course: “So you’ve taken your DNA test, and you’ve gotten your results back. But what does it really reveal about your family history? In this 4-week course, you’ll learn the tools and techniques to “crack the code.” You’ll learn how to interpret your results to answer your questions as well as the tools available to make applying them to your research easier.” Click HERE to register!
and more! Sale valid TODAY ONLY, Monday, May 28th! Remember to use promo code JUNESAVE20 – click HERE to shop – via Family Tree University
ENDING TODAY! Genealogy Bargains
FINAL DAY! Save 40% on Midwest DNA – Online DNA Genealogy Adventure! Join leading DNA educators Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman as they help you unravel the mysteries of DNA testing and how to use DNA results for your genealogy research. This a special one-day, online event with very limited seating!
Register by Monday, May 28, 2018 and receive $50 off the $129.99 USD registration price – you pay just $79.99 USD! Click HERE to register – and don’t delay! This event will sell out quickly!
FINAL DAY! Memorial Day DNA Sale at AncestryDNA – just $69 USD! “Almost 10 million people have learned more about themselves. Are you next? From discovering their ethnicity to connecting with distant relatives, the largest DNA network in the world is helping more people find the singular story in their DNA. Yours is just as unique, revealing traces of your family history—who your ancestors were and where they came from.”
Get AncestryDNA for just $69 USD! HURRY since this sale only lasts through Monday, May 28th at 10:59 PM Central – click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
FINAL DAY! FREE SHIPPING and More – Memorial Day Weekend Sale at Family Tree Magazine! “Memorial Day is a day for people to celebrate the service of those who died while serving our country. Memorial Day is also a time for family. It’s the perfect time to not only dig into your ancestors’ military service, but also a time to share stories and expand your family tree! Family Tree is celebrating family in a big way all weekend long! Get free U.S. shipping storewide with no minimum purchase order with code MEMSHIPFREE.”
Free Shipping – No Minimum*
This weekend only, Family Tree Magazine is offering FREE SHIPPING within the US with NO MINIMUM ORDER! Now is the perfect time to purchase that one book or CD that you need! Use promo code MEMSHIPFREE to claim your FREE SHIPPING – click HERE to get started!
Up to 30% Off Genealogy E-Books
Family Tree Magazine has over 85 different genealogy e-books available for 30% off this weekend! Here are some titles you may have missed:
Genealogist’s Military Records Field Manual eBook: “Trace your military ancestors! This eBook contains great strategies for finding your ancestors who served in the military, including how to research Civil War ancestors, find military service records and interpret draft registration cards.”
- Comprehensive guides to researching ancestors who fought in specific military conflicts, including the Civil War, World War I and the Vietnam War
- Detailed step-by-steps and sample records to help you read and interpret military records, including draft registration cards and musters
- Key genealogy websites and resources for finding military records, plus links to additional articles that will aid your search
Regularly $19.99 USD, now just $13.99 USD – save 30%! Click HERE to shop and save!
50% Off All Genealogy Cheat Sheets
“Our at-a-glance cheat sheets are designed to quickly deliver the information you need for your research in plain, easy-to-understand English. These portable and easily-searchable guides are the perfect way for you to take your research you need on-the-go. Whether you are looking for information on tracing your German ancestry, how to use RootsMagic, genetic testing, and much more, we have a cheat sheet for you!” Here is just one of over 85 cheat sheets available at 50% off the regular price:
Cemetery Research Cheat Sheet: Discover your ancestors in cemeteries with this useful download, which will show you how to research your family in cemeteries. Inside, you’ll find guides to popular tombstone symbols, step-by-steps for using tombstone databases and the top records you should be searching for in cemeteries. Regularly $9.99 USD, now just $5.00 USD! Click HERE to shop all genealogy cheat sheets!
Free Gift with Every Order!
Get the e-book PDF copy of Family Tree Pocket Reference 2nd Edition – a $14.99 USD value – for FREE with every order this weekend! “The Family Tree Pocket Reference is the perfect genealogy research companion, whether you are researching online in your home or on site at a library or archive. This pocket reference is organized with easy-to find charts, lists, graphs, and provides quick answers to all your research questions. You’ll also find key resource lists, definitions, dates and other reference information from Family Tree Magazine and FamilyTreeMagazine.com in this handy pocket-size guide that is perfect for a library tote bag, top desk drawer or, yes, a pocket. Chapters include: Research Basics, States, Libraries & Archives, Names, Online Genealogy, Computing, Census, Immigration, Military, Cemeteries, Genetic Genealogy, Geography, Social History, and Photography. The second edition is fully updated with new websites, updated listings and an expanded Geography section featuring helpful reference maps.” This freebie will be added to your order once you place another item in your cart!
Sale valid through Tuesday, May 29th, 2018. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
*Use coupon code MEMSHIPFREE at checkout to apply the free shipping offer. No coupon code necessary for eBook discount. Prices are as marked. Offers end May 29, 2018, at 11:59 pm MT. Not valid with other offers. Other exclusions may apply.
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE WEBINAR The Palatine Immigrants: Tracing and Locating 18th Century German Immigrants Online presented by Luana Darby, MLIS, AG, Wednesday, May 30th, 1:00 pm Central – “Discover how to track your Palatine ancestors who traveled from Germany to the colonies in the 1700s, using techniques that will assist you in determining their place of origin. Use migration patterns of their family and friends to help you in your research. Learn more about online sources of original records for this area that you can research from home.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save over 40% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition at LegacyTale! Now through June 9th, use promo code SUMMERMEMORIES at checkout and you can get the resourceful book The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition from LegacyTale for just $7.99 USD! This book is a MUST HAVE if you want to start using Google Photos to start digitizing and organizing your family photos. Click HERE to read my recent review!
Regularly $13.99 USD, now just $7.99 USD with promo code SUMMERMEMORIES. Sale valid through June 9th. Click HERE to shop – via LegacyTale
Save 71% on Family Photo Rescue Kit from Family Tree Magazine – “A Picture Can be Worth a Thousand Words – Get 6 Photo Resources for 1 Low Price! Family pictures and historical photos of ancestors are among a genealogist’s most precious possessions. They freeze a moment in time, and offer a portal into the past. However, sometimes those photos need a little TLC. This kit will give you the resources you need to revive your photo collection. Packed with six resources you need to fix your old photos, this is a must-have for anyone with a collection of family photos. Don’t wait, start rescuing your photos today.”
Regularly $173.94 USD, now just $49.99 USD! Sale valid through May 31st or while supplies last! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
MyHeritage DNA – just $79 USD! For just $79 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS receive your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay! Via MyHeritage DNA
FREE SHIPPING on MyHeritage DNA at Amazon!
Want to avoid the shipping charges on MyHeritage DNA? If you have an Amazon Prime membership (click HERE for more info), then you get 2-day FREE SHIPPING when you make your purchase via Amazon!
Now just $75 USD plus free shipping! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.