Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, June 18, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- ENDS TODAY! AncestryDNA: Father’s Day Sale – Just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
- AncestryDNA UK: World Cup Sale – Save 20% – just £79! – CLICK HERE
- ENDS TODAY! Family Tree DNA: Save on Y-DNA and Family Finder DNA tests – as low as $59 USD! – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: FREE Mastering Maps, Atlases and Gazetteers online genealogy course – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 70% on RootsMagic Power User Collection PLUS – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Using Maps in Genealogical Research – CLICK HERE
- ENDS TODAY! Living DNA: Save 20% on Living DNA 3-in-1 DNA test kit – just $79 USD! Special savings for Canada and UK too! – CLICK HERE
- Lisa Alzo: Save 30% on The Write Stuff family history writing course – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Using Maps in Genealogical Research presented by Sara A. Scribner, CG, Tuesday, June 19th, 7:00 pm Central – “Every ancestor, at every moment, occupied a specific, physical location. Maps decode and amplify the significance of those locations by providing context and background information. This heavily illustrated lecture shows examples of the map types best-suited to genealogy, and the syllabus provides links to quality online sources for those maps.
Because maps are visual they can often make a place more vivid and show our ancestors’ lives in new ways. For example, maps show the land’s fertility (soil map), the waterways (physical map), the closest courthouse (political map) and the neighboring farm’s owner (cadastral map). Specialized maps can document battle history, locations of teen mothers, oceanic shipping routes, Chicago before and after the fire, and Africa’s real size, to name only a few.
Maps, and other geographical tools, help with identify or relationship questions by augmenting or even starring in proof discussions. Proofs and case studies which relied on map evidence in rural and urban settings will be dissected and explained.”
Click HERE to register for free – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Board for Certification of Genealogists
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 70% on RootsMagic Power User Collection PLUS (with software) via Family Tree Magazine! “Build, preserve and organize your family tree research with help from RootsMagic. In this collection, you will get the latest version of the RootsMagic software plus four additional resources to help you use the software to its potential. You will get beginner, intermediate, and advanced tips and tricks for this award-winning genealogy software to make researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy! Don’t wait, harness the true power of Roostmagic today.”
Regularly $229.95 USD, now just $69.99 USD! Sale valid through June 30th or while supplies last. Click HERE to shop via Family Tree Magazine
FREE Mastering Maps, Atlases and Gazetteers online genealogy course via Family Tree University! “In this FREE independent study course, you’ll discover tips and tools for using old maps, atlases and gazetteers to find your ancestors and solve problems caused by shifting political boundaries and changing place names. Plus, you’ll get plenty of resources for finding the maps, atlases and gazetteers most relevant to your family history. If you’ve been thinking of trying a Family Tree University online genealogy course, register for Mastering Maps, Atlases and Gazetteers today to give it a try!”
This course is on offer for free for a limited time! Sign up today to give it a try! Regularly $59.99 USD, now FREE! Click HERE to download via Family Tree University
Sizzling Summer Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before June 30th, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code summer18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: If you enroll on or before June 30th, you could qualify for a drawing for a FREE REGISTRATION! Click HERE for more information and to enroll today – via Lisa Alzo and The Accidental Genealogist
Save 20% on AncestryDNA UK during World Cup Sale! “Celebrate all the sides of your enthicity this summer! Save 20% on AncestryDNA.” Regularly £99 GBP, now just £79 GBP! Sale valid through June 24th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA UK
LAST DAY! Save up to 25% on Y-DNA and Family Finder DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA! Family Tree DNA is holding an AMAZING Father’s Day Sale with some GREAT prices on DNA test kits and bundles! “Father’s Day is almost here, so get a jump on honoring Dad with extra savings on our best-selling DNA kits for ancestry. Give the gift of family discovery—because Dad genes never fade.”
Click HERE for a DETAILED LIST of sale prices for Father’s Day!
Family Tree DNA Father’s Day Sale valid through Monday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree DNA
LAST DAY! Save 20% on Living DNA 3-in-1 DNA test kit! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
- US Residents: Regularly $159 USD, sale priced at $99 USD, special Father’s Day Sale price of just $79 USD! Sale valid through June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
- Canada Residents: Regularly $169 CAD, special Father’s Day Sale price of just $135 CAD! Sale valid through June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
- UK Residents: Regularly £99 GBP, special Father’s Day Sale price of just £99 GBP! Sale valid through June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
LAST DAY! AncestryDNA just $69 USD during Ancestry Father’s Day Sale! “Give Dad AncestryDNA for Father’s Day. He’ll discover his ethnic roots—and the origins of his otherworldly abilities.With 2x more geographic detail than any other DNA test, he’ll discover his roots—and have new stories to share.” Get the world’s most popular DNA test kit and pay just $69 USD. Sale valid through Monday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA.
NOTE: If you are already logged in to Ancestry, at the top of the page click DNA on the menu then select Buy Another Test. Also, for existing AncestryDNA customers, there is an offer to purchase 3 AncestryDNA tests and receive free standard shipping!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.