Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, April 6, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry DNA: Save 20% – just $79 USD! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Ancestry: Save 50% on Ancestry.com subscriptions – CLICK HERE
- NEW! DNA Hunters, LLC: Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History Ebook – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save 40% on Using DNA to Break Down African-American Brick Walls – CLICK HERE
- Fold3: FREE ACCESS to Civil War Collection – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 3): Adding a Census Record – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 25% – just $75 USD – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History Ebook. In November 2017, I had the privilege of working with genetic genealogy expert Mary Eberle, JD in producing her new book 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History available at Amazon in the Amazon Kindle format (click HERE for the Kindle version).
This popular book is now available in PDF format for just $4.99 USD! Click HERE or the button below to purchase your copy and get ready to understand the basics of DNA testing and genealogy.
NEW! Save 40% on Using DNA to Break Down African-American Brick Walls Video Download from Family Tree Magazine – “Go beyond paper records and tap the power of new DNA tests to trace your African-American ancestors. This presentation guides you through the latest DNA technology to learn how it can solve the most stubborn mysteries of your family’s past.” Regularly $39.99 USD, now just $23.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE WEBINAR Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 3): Adding a Census Record presented by Geoff Rasmussen, Friday, April 6th, 1:00 pm Central – “In this series, Legacy’s Geoff Rasmussen will guide you through the step-by-steps of properly adding genealogy documents, citations, and digital media to your Legacy Family Tree 9 software. Each class is based on a different chapter in his popular book, Legacy 9 Unlocked: Techniques, Tips and Step-By-Steps for Using Legacy Family Tree to Record Your Genealogy. Watch them in order if you want to follow the mystery or jump around to capture the instructions.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained: History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace 3rd Edition Revised by Elizabeth Shown Mills! “Evidence Explained is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources–a guide so thorough that it leaves nothing to chance. While countless websites now suggest ways to identify their offerings, few of those address the analytical needs of a researcher concerned with the nature and provenance of web material, whose numerous incarnations and transformations often affect the reliability of their content.” Regularly $59.95, you pay just $47.85 for the print version and just $32.95 for the Amazon Kindle version! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with your Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
FREE ACCESS to Civil War Collection at Fold3! “To commemorate the beginning of the Civil War in 1861, Fold3 is providing free access (with registration) to our Civil War Collection from April 1–15. This collection currently has 50 titles, with more than 91 million records, so if you’re looking for information on the Civil War veterans in your family tree—or doing other Civil War-era research—now is the perfect time to explore these records on Fold3.” Free access period good through April 15th. Click HERE to access for FREE – via Fold3
Save 25% at MyHeritage DNA – $75 USD! For just $75 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
- SAME PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $75 USD sale price for MyHeritage DNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 20% at AncestryDNA: Get AncestryDNA for just $79 USD! “More than 50% of our community have found their Irish roots*. Order AncestryDNA—the only DNA test with 19 Irish regions—and find out if your smiling eyes are Irish too.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $79 USD! Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: Current Ancestry members who are logged in, and who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. Click HERE then on the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price!
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $69 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.