FREE WEBINAR Vetting Published Genealogies for Research presented by Shannon Combs-Bennett via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE WEBINAR Vetting Published Genealogies for Research presented by Shannon Combs-Bennett, Wednesday, January 15th, 2020, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. Genealogy is written in stone and should be looked at carefully. Follow the case of Mayflower ancestor William White as Shannon Combs-Bennett shows how his genealogy was corrected over the last century.
Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars. This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of Vetting Published Genealogies for Research for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Monday, January 20th.
Presenter: Shannon Combs-Bennett
Shannon Combs-Bennett, owner of T2 Family History, is a speaker and author based out of Virginia. She enjoys teaching about a wide range of topics from DNA to methodology. Currently Shannon is the Creative Director for The In-Depth Genealogist. You can learn more about her at http://t2familyhistory.com.
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,128 classes, 1,379 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,665 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=4438 for more information.
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved