FREE WEBINAR RECORDING by Thomas MacEntee at Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE RECORDING What’s Been Done: Using Someone Else’s Genealogy Research presented by Thomas MacEntee – “Whether you are new to genealogy or you’ve been working on your family history for years, incorporating the research of others can always be tricky. Here’s how to develop a proven strategy to benefit from the work of other genealogists.”
Click HERE to watch for FREE through Tuesday, September 11th – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
What are the “benefits” and “pitfalls” of using the family history research of others?
Summary: Whether you are new to genealogy or you’ve been working on your family history for years, incorporating the research of others can always be tricky. Here’s how to develop a proven strategy to benefit from the work of other genealogists.
Description: Many of us as genealogists have inherited research from a relative and we are not always sure whether the content is reliable? What’s the best way to incorporate the research of others into your own research without leading to dead ends, road blocks and unnecessary detours? Here’s a road map on the best way to handle “outside research” and benefit from it as you combine the content with your own research.
- The “Outside Research” Problem
- Inherited Research Action Plan
- Evaluating Research Content: A Step-by-Step Approach
- Working with Other Researchers
- Tips and Tricks for Incorporating Research
- Resource List
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- Access to 1) all the existing 749 classes in the library (997 hours of quality genealogy education), 2) plus the webinars that will be added during the 2018 season, 3) plus any additional bonus subscribers-only webinars – all available for the duration of your membership
- Access to all 3,329 pages of instructors’ handouts plus the new handouts of the 2018 season
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
Additional members-only BONUS webinars
- Playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout. Click HERE to shop – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved