FREE WEBINAR Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History presented by Ruth Wilson Craig, CG via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History presented by Ruth Wilson Craig, CG, Wednesday, September 25th, 2019, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. “The objective of this webinar is to give viewers concrete examples of how tables and graphs can be used in family history reports and presentations.”
Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars. This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Tuesday, October 1st.
Presenter: Ruth Wilson Craig, CG
Ruth Craig has spent most of her professional career as a Professor at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. She recently received the credential of Certified Genealogist®, having been drawn into the field when she applied for re-naturalized German citizenship based on her father’s German-Jewish heritage. Her areas of interest include Massachusetts/New Hampshire/New York and French-Canadian genealogy. She is a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the Mayflower Society.
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,001 classes, 1,280 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,473 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=4438 for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved