FREE WEBINAR Developing a DNA Testing Plan: a Guide for Beginners presented by Debra Renard via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE WEBINAR Developing a DNA Testing Plan: a Guide for Beginners presented by Debra Renard, Wednesday, February 5th, 2020, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. “You might already create research plans for major projects or repository visits. Plans are also valuable when applying DNA testing to your family history research. This talk answers questions such as: What is DNA and why should I test it? Which test should I use? Where should I get my test? Who else should I test? Don’t hesitate any longer to add this invaluable tool to your genealogy toolbox!”
Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of Developing a DNA Testing Plan: a Guide for Beginners for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Tuesday, February 11th.
Presenter: Debra Renard
Debra Renard is a specialist in genetic genealogy for Legacy Tree Genealogists. She loves sharing that expertise with others, frequently speaking at the local, regional and national levels on the topic. Being a native of Ohio, as were many generations of her ancestors, Debra particularly enjoys research related to the Midwestern region. She also co-leads a DNA Special Interest Group in Louisville, KY, where she now lives. She is especially passionate about helping those with unknown birth family find their roots.
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,148 classes, 1,398 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,692 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=4438 for more information.
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved