FREE Which DNA Test Should I Buy? Infographic
Right now is one of the best times to purchase a DNA test kit for use in genealogy and family history research. Many first-time consumers have questions and want to make sure they are buying the right test and getting the best deal.
So, I’ve developed a FREE infographic Which DNA Test Should I Buy? to help you decide which DNA testing company to use based on your research goals.
You’ll find a information on the “Big 5” DNA testing companies, a list of the best DNA tests for specific research goals, a “to do” list of action items once you’ve received your DNA test results, and money saving tips.
To access the Which DNA Test Should I Buy? click below and make sure you share it with your fellow genealogists and family historians!
Why is this FREE? What’s the Catch?
There really isn’t a catch. I give away a lot of free content every year because I want fellow genealogists and family historians to have access to the best tools and information for their research. I also do this because I’m hoping you might be interested in my other content and websites where I do make money such as DNA Bargains:
UPDATED 5:00 am CST, Friday, November 30th, 2018
- 23andMe: Take 30% off + FREE gift wrapping during the 23andMe Holiday Sale at 23andMe. 23andMe for Ancestry, regularly $99 USD, now just $69 USD. 23andMe DNA for Health + Ancestry, regularly $199 USD, now just $139 USD. Sale valid through Tuesday, December 25th.
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA.
- AncestryDNA: AncestryDNA just $59 USD during AncestryDNA Holiday Sale. Sale valid through Monday, December 24th.
- AncestryDNA Australia: Christmas Sale at AncestryDNA Australia – just $89 AUD! Sale valid through Monday, December 24th
- AncestryDNA Canada: AncestryDNA Canada – just $89 CDN during AncestryDNA Christmas Sale! Sale valid through Monday, December 24th.
- AncestryDNA UK: Save 20% during AncestryDNA Christmas Sale! Sale valid through Monday, December 24th.
- Family Tree DNA: Family Finder only $49 USD during Family Tree DNA Holiday Sale! Huge discounts on Y-DNA, mtDNA and bundles too! Sale valid through Monday, December 31st.
- Findmypast DNA: Findmypast DNA priced at $89 USD,
$99 CAD, £79, €89 and $129 AUD during Findmypast DNA Holiday Sale! Sale valid through Monday, December 24th.
- Helix: Save 50% on National Geographic DNA Test Kit: Geno 2.0 Next Generation via Amazon!
- Living DNA: Save up to 30% during Living DNA Christmas Sale! Regularly $99 USD, now just $79 USD. Purchase 2 or more kits for $69 USD each! Sale valid through Monday, December 24th.
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $49 USD during MyHeritage DNA Cyber Week Sale. Plus FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 2 or more kits! Sale valid through Sunday, December 2nd.
- Vitagene: Save up to 40% on Health Reports during Vitagene Holiday Sale. Use your DNA test data from 23andMe, AncestryDNA and MyHeritage DNA! Click HERE to read my recent review! Health Report for diet, fitness & supplementation. Regularly $49 USD, now just $29 USD.
Even if you never use one of my links for a purchase, I’m happy knowing that you are able to get educational content that you can put into action for your family history research!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.