FREE Guide – Got Photos? Creating Keepsakes using Family Photos
This week Free Download Friday focuses on creating a variety of different gifts for friends and family based on family photos and your own genealogy research!
If you’ve ever been at a loss for what to get your parents, grandparents or any family member as a gift, help is on its way. Not only will you learn how to turn family photos into memorable keepsakes, but you’ll have at your disposal the best list of resources gathered for today’s family historian.
To access the informative 4-page guide entitled Got Photos?
Creating Keepsakes using Family Photos click below or click HERE and make sure you share it with your fellow genealogists and family historians!
BONUS: FREE Ready, Set, Gift Video!
Why is this FREE? What’s the Catch?
There really isn’t a catch. I give away a lot of free content every year because I want fellow genealogists and family historians to have access to the best tools and information for their research. I also do this because I’m hoping you might be interested in my other content and websites where I do make money such as Genealogy Bargains:
Even if you never use one of my links for a purchase, I’m happy knowing that you are able to get educational content that you can put into action for your family history research!
Save HUGE on Special Value Pack from Flip-Pal mobile scanner!
Here’s a special deal from the folks at Flip-Pal mobile scanner: Flip-Pal Genealogy Bargains Value Pack will save you $34 USD off the regular price of all these items so you can get started preserving family photos and stories! You won’t find a better deal on all these items together!
Why I Use the Flip-Pal mobile scanner
Many of my followers in the genealogy world ask why I prefer the Flip-Pal mobile scanner over a flatbed scanner or a scanning app on my iPhone. Here are my thoughts:
- There are times when the Flip-Pal is the only solution! Books don’t do well in flatbed scanners. And I can’t lug the flatbed scanner to a relative’s house to scan their photos. Plus, I can’t scan a photo in a frame on the wall with a flatbed scanner!
- As I get older my hands shake so using an app is not always easy. Plus I often pick up glare from lighting in the room when using the iPhone camera.
- I can scan very large photos in “parts” once I remove the Flip-Pal cover and then the free software will magically “stitch” the pieces into one image. With my iPhone I’ve had to stand on step stools or ladders to get the entire image into camera view.
- I scan about 100 photos each night while I am sitting on the sofa watching television. It is so easy to make progress with preserving my family photos!
These are just SOME of the reasons I like the Flip-Pal and I bet you will too once you learn how easy it is to use.
What’s in the Genealogy Bargains Value Pack from Flip-Pal?
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner model 100C: 4GB SD memory card, USB adapter, and batteries included in the box. Toolbox software with EasyStitch and StoryScans talking images software on SD card. 1 year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Deluxe Carry Case: Protects your scanner from wear and tear. The front pocket keeps you organized while you are on the move.
- StoryScans™ Activation Key: Record voice and merge it with the scan to create an image that speaks. The link to download your key will be in the order confirmation. Enter it in the Record tab in the Toolbox software.
- Cleaning cloth: Clean fingerprints and smudges from your Flip-Pal with this generous 10″ x 10″ microfiber cleaning cloth. A plush cleaning cloth, with rounded corners and a screened 2-color logo, easily slides into the pocket of your Deluxe Carry Case – keeping it handy when you are on the move. With high thread count so it blocks out light – drape over 3D objects like coins and medals to give a contrasting background.
- Sketch Kit: Personalize your scan with notes for your creative projects like scrapbooking, genealogy, art sketching, and organizing your photos by adding date, names, place and more. The patented Flip-Pal Sketch Kit consists of a clear acrylic sketch sheet with three erasable markers
- Preserving Your Family’s Oral History and Stories ebook by Thomas MacEntee: This ebook provides you with all the information on the latest methods and tools used to capture and preserve those family stories. In addition, once you’ve learned how it easy it is to build a family archive of stories, you’ll want to share them with others using the tips and tricks provided in this book. The link to download it will be provided in the order confirmation.
Regularly $228.96 USD, now just $194.96 USD! Click HERE to shop via Flip-Pal!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.