Ready for Research and Fun during the Salt Lake Christmas Tour?
Here’s what you may not know about this “special week” in Salt Lake . . .
- A group 100 genealogists from all over the world meet up for a week of research and fun!
- We stay at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel (located behind the Library) at a discounted room rate!
- We have breakfast together each morning (included in the tour price) before the Library opens.
- Special tour “experts” are available to help with research at the Library.
- There are over 35 different classes – including DNA – offered as part of the Tour.
Classes during Salt Lake Christmas Tour
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED!
Disclosure statement: I am a compensated instructor for the Salt Lake Christmas Tour. In addition, I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.