Register for the upcoming 2019 Northwest Genealogy Conference by April 15th and SAVE!
Join me and hundreds of other genealogists in Arlington, Washington this August for the 2019 Northwest Genealogy Conference! I’m honored to be one of the featured speakers, along with Angie Bush and Michael Strauss for this amazing event. Remember to register BEFORE April 15th to take advantage of the special Early Bird Discount.
FREE Beginning Genealogy Class
Besides my three lectures scheduled during the conference, I’ll be teaching a Beginning Genealogy class on Wednesday, August 14th from 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
If you are intrigued by your family history either because you’ve watched those Ancestry ads on television or perhaps you’ve inherited years of research from another relative, Beginning Genealogy will get you started on the road to success! You’ll learn the basics of family history research, develop strong research habits, discover tips and tricks for Ancestry, FamilySearch and other websites, and then take the next steps to continue your genealogy journey!
- Why Do We Care About Family History?
- Getting Ready: Preparing to Research
- GPS: Genealogical Proof Standard
- Slow Down! Dealing with Genealogy Overload
- Technology and Genealogy
- Good Genealogy or Bad Genealogy?
- Locating Genealogy Resources Online and Offline
- Working with Inherited Research, Family Photos and More
- Joining the Genealogy Community
- The Next Step in Your Genealogy Journey
- Resource List
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved