Downloading your DNA Test Results and Uploading to Other DNA Vendor sites
During January 2018, we will cover the following areas of this topic:
- The importance of downloading your DNA test results; file formats; backing up data
- Uploading your DNA test results to other DNA testing sites – why you should do this and how to do it!
- Which DNA testing sites allow uploading of DNA test results and which don’t
DNA Do-Over Month 1 Resources
- Downloading and Uploading Your DNA Test Data: a comprehensive guide to downloading DNA test data from one company and uploading it to another company. Click HERE to access.
- Uploading Multiple DNA Test Results to MyHeritage: A review of the process involved in uploading 23andMe and Ancestry DNA test results to the MyHeritage DNA platform. Advice on why you do not want to have more than one set of results uploaded to a specific DNA testing company’s website. Click HERE to access.
DNA Do-Over Facebook Group and More
An interactive collaborative community for the DNA Do-Over has been created on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dnadoover/. Those hoping to participate in the DNA Do-Over are encouraged to join. Just like the entire DNA Do-Over program, there is no fee or “upcharge” for this collaborative environment.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.