Once A Year Savings! Get Legacy Family Tree Webinars Subscription – INCLUDING RENEWALS – and Save 50%
Right now through Cyber Monday on November 26th, you can save on a variety of products at Legacy Family Tree Webinars – including subscriptions to Legacy Family Tree Webinars . . . and this means RENEWALS which are almost NEVER on sale!
50% Off The Best Value In Genealogy Education – Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Get 50% off a full year’s webinar membership at Legacy Family Tree Webinars! Membership includes:
- Access to 1) all the existing 799 classes in the library (1,051 hours of quality genealogy education), 2) plus the webinars that will be added during the 2018 season, 3) plus any additional bonus subscribers-only webinars – all available for the duration of your membership
- Access to all 3,510 pages of instructors’ handouts plus the new handouts of the 2018 season
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Additional members-only BONUS webinars
- Playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Regularly $49.95 USD, now just $24.98 USD! Click HERE to save!
50% off Legacy Family Tree 9.0
Get 50% off Legacy Family Tree 9.0 deluxe software! Upgrade to Legacy 9.0 Deluxe and get hinting, stories, hashtags, FindAGrave.com searching, Research Guidance, charts, books and much, much more! Regularly $34.95 USD, now just $17.48 USD! Click HERE to shop!
This sale is valid through Monday, November 26th at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time. Don’t delay – catch these savings TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.