Save 50% at Ancestry Veterans Day Flash Sale
Save 50% on All Subscriptions at Ancestry! TODAY ONLY, Sunday, November 11th, new subscribers can save 50% at Ancestry on 1-month and 6-month subscriptions during the Ancestry Veterans Day Flash Sale. This is the perfect way to “try out” Ancestry if you’ve not used their site.
- U.S. Discovery 6-month membership, regularly $99, now just $49
- World Explorer 6-month membership, regularly $149, now just $74
- All Access 6-month membership, regularly $199, now just $99
Remember that this sale ends TODAY, Sunday, November 11th, 2018 at 10:50 Central Standard Time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry
*Offers end November 11, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Offers available for new subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of $49 for a 6-month subscription to U.S. Discovery, $74 for a 6-month subscription to World Explorer, or $99 for a 6-month subscription to All Access. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory offer. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least two days before your renewal date. Cancel by visiting the My Account section or by contacting us. See our Renewal and Cancellation Terms for further details.
†Other subscriptions to Newspapers.com may be available but are not included in the All Access package.
Current Ancestry Subscribers – Ways to Save
The offers above are ONLY for NEW SUBSCRIBERS. So what do you do if you are a current Ancestry.com customer? Here are some suggested ways to save:
- Save 30% with your AARP membership! That’s right, you can get a World Subscription for 30% off. This is a ONE TIME ONLY offer and you should only use this when you are close to your renewal date. Click HERE and then CALL the number listed about one week prior to your renewal date.
- Cancel and Wait up to 92 Days. Now that’s a weird number right? Not really . . . here at Genealogy Bargains we make it a habit to study Ancestry’s marketing practices. Once you cancel, you will receive email offers to re-subscribe. Wait until at least 91 days after your cancellation date. Why? Then you can qualify as a “new subscriber” and get the best deals. Keep in mind that you may need to then call Ancestry and have them link your old tree etc.
- Call Ancestry and ask for a discount. One of the best ways to get a discount on your renewal is to CALL Ancestry (click HERE for a list of phone numbers) when it is close to your renewal date. Tell them you are considering cancelling your subscription. See what kind of offer they make – we’ve heard reports of up to 60% off in order to get Ancestry customers to keep their subscription active.
- Get Ancestry access for FREE. What? YES! Many public libraries and even genealogy society libraries, as well as Family Search Centers have access on-site to Ancestry’s Library Edition. You won’t have the convenience of access at home but you will be able to access Ancestry for free!
AncestryDNA Coupons and Promo Codes
Another way to make amazing progress with your own genealogy and family history research is to take a DNA test using AncestryDNA. Click HERE to access the latest information at DNA Bargains and to save money plus get FREE SHIPPING on AncestryDNA!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.